Font License Information
Font’s Licensed Under Creative Commons: Hattori Hanzo, WC Roughtrad
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/)
You are free: to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work to Remix — to adapt the work Under the following conditions: Attribution.
You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
Fonts Provided by Google under the Google Android License: Open Sans
Copyright (C) 2008 The Android Open Source Project
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
This directory contains the fonts for the platform. They are licensed under the Apache 2 license.
Fonts Licensed Under SIL Open Font License: Alegreya, Alegreya SC, Aleo, Amaranth, Andada, Almendra, Candal, Fira Sans Condensed, Libre Baskerville, Mate, Qwigley, Rosarivo, Gaspar, Matchbook, Lobster Two, Crimson, Theano Didot, Miama, Boogaloo, Yseva One
Copyright (c) 2011, Juan Pablo del Peral (firstname.lastname@example.org), with Reserved Font Names "Alegreya" "Alegreya SC"
Copyright (c) 2011, Gesine Todt (email@example.com), with Reserved Font Name Amaranth.
Copyright (c) 2011, Vernon Adams (firstname.lastname@example.org),with Reserved Font Name Candal.
Copyright (c) 2011, Eduardo Tunni (http://www.tipo.net.ar),with Reserved Font Name “;Mate”
Copyright (c) 2011 TypeSETit, LLC (email@example.com), with Reserved Font Name "Qwigley"
Copyright (c) 2012 Pablo Ugerman, with Reserved Font Name "Rosarivo"
Copyright (c) 2012 by Carlos Alonso (http://www.alonsocosta.com firstname.lastname@example.org), with Reserved Font Name “Gaspar” “Gaspar Regular” “Gaspar Regular Italic” “Gaspar Bold” “Gaspar Bold Italic”
Copyright (c) 2009, Brian Haines, One by Four email@example.com
Copyright (c) 2011, Pablo Impallari (firstname.lastname@example.org), Copyright (c) 2011, Igino Marini. (email@example.com), with Reserved Font Names “Lobster” and “Lobster Two”.
Copyright (c) 2010, Sebastian Kosch (firstname.lastname@example.org), with Reserved Font Name “Crimson Text”.
Copyright (c) 2008-2009, Linus Romer (http://home.arcor.de/unimath/miama.html), with Reserved Font Name Miama.
Copyright (c) 2011, John Vargas Beltran (email@example.com), with Reserved Font Name Boogaloo.
Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Jovanny Lemonad (firstname.lastname@example.org), with Reserved Font Name ‘Yeseva’
Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Carolina Giovagnoli (huertatipografica.com.ar email@example.com), with Reserved Font Name ‘Andada’
Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Ana Sanfelippo (firstname.lastname@example.org), with Reserved Font Name ‘Almendra’
Copyright (c) 2012, Pablo Impallari (email@example.com),
Copyright (c) 2012, Rodrigo Fuenzalida (www.rfuenzalida.com|hello¨rfuenzalida.com), with Reserved Font Name Libre Baskerville.
Digitized data copyright (c) 2012-2015, The Mozilla Foundation and Telefonica S.A. with Reserved Font Name: Fira Sans Condensed
This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is copied below, and is also available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
SIL OPEN FONT LICENSE Version 1.1 - 26 February 2007
PREAMBLE The goals of the Open Font License (OFL) are to stimulate worldwide development of collaborative font projects, to support the font creation efforts of academic and linguistic communities, and to provide a free and open framework in which fonts may be shared and improved in partnership with others. The OFL allows the licensed fonts to be used, studied, modified and redistributed freely as long as they are not sold by themselves. The fonts, including any derivative works, can be bundled, embedded, redistributed and/or sold with any software provided that any reserved names are not used by derivative works. The fonts and derivatives, however, cannot be released under any other type of license. The requirement for fonts to remain under this license does not apply to any document created using the fonts or their derivatives.
DEFINITIONS "Font Software" refers to the set of files released by the Copyright Holder(s) under this license and clearly marked as such. This may include source files, build scripts and documentation. "Reserved Font Name" refers to any names specified as such after the copyright statement(s). "Original Version" refers to the collection of Font Software components as distributed by the Copyright Holder(s). "Modified Version" refers to any derivative made by adding to, deleting, or substituting -- in part or in whole -- any of the components of the Original Version, by changing formats or by porting the Font Software to a new environment. "Author" refers to any designer, engineer, programmer, technical writer or other person who contributed to the Font Software.
PERMISSION & CONDITIONS Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of the Font Software, to use, study, copy, merge, embed, modify, redistribute, and sell modified and unmodified copies of the Font Software, subject to the following conditions: 1) Neither the Font Software nor any of its individual components, in Original or Modified Versions, may be sold by itself. 2) Original or Modified Versions of the Font Software may be bundled, redistributed and/or sold with any software, provided that each copy contains the above copyright notice and this license. These can be included either as stand-alone text files, human-readable headers or in the appropriate machine-readable metadata fields within text or binary files as long as those fields can be easily viewed by the user. 3) No Modified Version of the Font Software may use the Reserved Font Name(s) unless explicit written permission is granted by the corresponding Copyright Holder. This restriction only applies to the primary font name as presented to the users. 4) The name(s) of the Copyright Holder(s) or the Author(s) of the Font Software shall not be used to promote, endorse or advertise any Modified Version, except to acknowledge the contribution(s) of the Copyright Holder(s) and the Author(s) or with their explicit written permission. 5) The Font Software, modified or unmodified, in part or in whole, must be distributed entirely under this license, and must not be distributed under any other license. The requirement for fonts to remain under this license does not apply to any document created using the Font Software.
TERMINATION This license becomes null and void if any of the above conditions are not met.
DISCLAIMER THE FONT SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT, PATENT, TRADEMARK, OR OTHER RIGHT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE FONT SOFTWARE OR FROM OTHER DEALINGS IN THE FONT SOFTWARE.
Fonts Provided under the Apache License: Mountains of Christmas
Apache License v2.00
This license can also be found at this permalink: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/mountains-of-christmas
Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004 http://www.apache.org/licenses/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION
“License” shall mean the terms and conditions for use, reproduction, and distribution as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document.
“Licensor” shall mean the copyright owner or entity authorized by the copyright owner that is granting the License.
“Legal Entity” shall mean the union of the acting entity and all other entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with that entity. For the purposes of this definition, “control” means (i) the power, direct or indirect, to cause the direction or management of such entity, whether by contract or otherwise, or (ii) ownership of fifty percent (50%) or more of the outstanding shares, or (iii) beneficial ownership of such entity.
“You” (or “Your”) shall mean an individual or Legal Entity exercising permissions granted by this License.
“Source” form shall mean the preferred form for making modifications, including but not limited to software source code, documentation source, and configuration files.
“Object” form shall mean any form resulting from mechanical transformation or translation of a Source form, including but not limited to compiled object code, generated documentation, and conversions to other media types.
“Work” shall mean the work of authorship, whether in Source or Object form, made available under the License, as indicated by a copyright notice that is included in or attached to the work (an example is provided in the Appendix below).
“Derivative Works” shall mean any work, whether in Source or Object form, that is based on (or derived from) the Work and for which the editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications represent, as a whole, an original work of authorship. For the purposes of this License, Derivative Works shall not include works that remain separable from, or merely link (or bind by name) to the interfaces of, the Work and Derivative Works thereof.
“Contribution” shall mean any work of authorship, including the original version of the Work and any modifications or additions to that Work or Derivative Works thereof, that is intentionally submitted to Licensor for inclusion in the Work by the copyright owner or by an individual or Legal Entity authorized to submit on behalf of the copyright owner. For the purposes of this definition, “submitted” means any form of electronic, verbal, or written communication sent to the Licensor or its representatives, including but not limited to communication on electronic mailing lists, source code control systems, and issue tracking systems that are managed by, or on behalf of, the Licensor for the purpose of discussing and improving the Work, but excluding communication that is conspicuously marked or otherwise designated in writing by the copyright owner as “Not a Contribution.”
“Contributor” shall mean Licensor and any individual or Legal Entity on behalf of whom a Contribution has been received by Licensor and subsequently incorporated within the Work.
- Grant of Copyright License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the Work and such Derivative Works in Source or Object form.
- Grant of Patent License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable (except as stated in this section) patent license to make, have made, use, offer to sell, sell, import, and otherwise transfer the Work, where such license applies only to those patent claims licensable by such Contributor that are necessarily infringed by their Contribution(s) alone or by combination of their Contribution(s) with the Work to which such Contribution(s) was submitted. If You institute patent litigation against any entity (including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a lawsuit) alleging that the Work or a Contribution incorporated within the Work constitutes direct or contributory patent infringement, then any patent licenses granted to You under this License for that Work shall terminate as of the date such litigation is filed.
- Redistribution. You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form, provided that You meet the following conditions:
(a) You must give any other recipients of the Work or Derivative Works a copy of this License; and
(b) You must cause any modified files to carry prominent notices stating that You changed the files; and
(c) You must retain, in the Source form of any Derivative Works that You distribute, all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices from the Source form of the Work, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works; and
(d) If the Work includes a “NOTICE” text file as part of its distribution, then any Derivative Works that You distribute must include a readable copy of the attribution notices contained within such NOTICE file, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works, in at least one of the following places: within a NOTICE text file distributed as part of the Derivative Works; within the Source form or documentation, if provided along with the Derivative Works; or, within a display generated by the Derivative Works, if and wherever such third-party notices normally appear. The contents of the NOTICE file are for informational purposes only and do not modify the License. You may add Your own attribution notices within Derivative Works that You distribute, alongside or as an addendum to the NOTICE text from the Work, provided that such additional attribution notices cannot be construed as modifying the License.
You may add Your own copyright statement to Your modifications and may provide additional or different license terms and conditions for use, reproduction, or distribution of Your modifications, or for any such Derivative Works as a whole, provided Your use, reproduction, and distribution of the Work otherwise complies with the conditions stated in this License.
- Submission of Contributions. Unless You explicitly state otherwise, any Contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the Work by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms and conditions of this License, without any additional terms or conditions. Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein shall supersede or modify the terms of any separate license agreement you may have executed with Licensor regarding such Contributions.
- Trademarks. This License does not grant permission to use the trade names, trademarks, service marks, or product names of the Licensor, except as required for reasonable and customary use in describing the origin of the Work and reproducing the content of the NOTICE file.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, Licensor provides the Work (and each Contributor provides its Contributions) on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under this License.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event and under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate and grossly negligent acts) or agreed to in writing, shall any Contributor be liable to You for damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a result of this License or out of the use or inability to use the Work (including but not limited to damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses), even if such Contributor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Accepting Warranty or Additional Liability. While redistributing the Work or Derivative Works thereof, You may choose to offer, and charge a fee for, acceptance of support, warranty, indemnity, or other liability obligations and/or rights consistent with this License. However, in accepting such obligations, You may act only on Your own behalf and on Your sole responsibility, not on behalf of any other Contributor, and only if You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold each Contributor harmless for any liability incurred by, or claims asserted against, such Contributor by reason of your accepting any such warranty or additional liability.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
APPENDIX: How to apply the Apache License to your work.
To apply the Apache License to your work, attach the following boilerplate notice, with the fields enclosed by brackets “” replaced with your own identifying information. (Don’t include the brackets!) The text should be enclosed in the appropriate comment syntax for the file format. We also recommend that a file or class name and description of purpose be included on the same “printed page” as the copyright notice for easier identification within third-party archives.
Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner]
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Fonts with Individual Licenses
Librerias Gandhi S.A. de C.V. Font License v1.00
This license can also be found at this permalink: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/gandhi-serif[The English version of this License is reproduced below.] [El texto en espanol se presenta sin acentos ni diacriticos de modo intencional.]
Reglas de uso
Usted puede: -Instalar las fuentes tipograficas en tantos dispositivos como desee. -Distribuir las fuentes tipograficas a quienes desee. -Utilizar las fuentes tipograficas en documentos comerciales y no comerciales. -Guardar las fuentes tipograficas en un formato que se adapte mejor a sus propositos.
Pero no puede: -Modificar las fuentes tipograficas en un programa de edicion tipografica. -Vender o rentar las fuentes tipograficas.
Notas: -Las fuentes tipograficas y cualquier otro material escrito o electronico que las acompañen se proporcionan en su estado actual sin garantia de ninguna especie, expresa o implicita. Los autores no garantizan que las funciones contenidas en las fuentes tipograficas seran las mismas que las requeridas por el usuario. -Los autores no seran responsables por danos directos, indirectos, consecuentes o incidentales (incluyendo los danos por perdida de ganancias, interrupcion del negocio, perdida de informacion y similares) que surjan del uso o incapacidad de uso de las fuentes tipograficas.
Conditions of use
You may: -Install the fonts on as many devices as you wish. -Distribute the fonts to anyone you wish. -Use the fonts in any commercial or non-commercial document. -Save the fonts in a format that would best fit your purposes.
You may not: -Modify the fonts in a font editor software. -Sell or rent out the fonts.
Notes: -The fonts and any other accompanying written or electronic materials are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. The authors do not warrant that the functions contained in the fonts will meet the user’s requirements. -The authors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the fonts.
Printer Ornaments One License v1.00
This license can also be found at this permalink: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/Printers-Ornaments-One
Printer’s Ornaments One
Hello! Thank you for downloading Printer’s Ornaments One, my font of beautiful, classic woodcut designs. I hope you will enjoy it and use it to beautify your documents!
This is the first in a series of decorative ornament fonts: other fonts in this series contain headpieces, tailpieces, dingbats, scrolls, trophies, cupids, borders, and others. The cuts are in many different styles including Renaissance, Baroque, Victorian, neo-Medieval, Art Nouveau, Art Deco, Modern, Pre-Colombian, etc.
If this font has value to you and you were to send me ten dollars—which I could then use to help me buy more antique books and thus to create more fonts!—I would send you a disk containing another, equally beautiful font. If you would send me more than ten dollars, I might send you more than one new font! The fonts I include on this extra disk are ones which I do not upload anywhere!
Please specify PC or MAC when you register: otherwise I will send you MAC fonts.
It’s also helpful to know whether you would prefer TrueType or Postscript.
Please feel free to upload this font anywhere. But always include this notice when you do so!
Thank you for your support.
Michelle Dixon 1419 #F, De la Vina Street Santa Barbara, CA 93101
America On Line: BHaber Compuserve: 73200,345 Internet: 73200.345@CompuServe.COM
Bernd Montag License v1.00
This license can also be found at this permalink: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/Chantelli-Antiqua
Sansation - freeware font family Version 1.3 Bernd Montag © 2011 - All Rights Reserved
This font family is freeware and can be used for personal and commercial purposes. Although a PayPal donation is much appreciated.
You may but this font on CDs, websites,... with the following restrictions:
-Editing is only allowed for personal use, don´t distribute an modiefied version of the font files! -Do not rename the font files! -Do not sell the font files! -Do not pass the font files without this textfile! -Make sure you have downloaded the latest update from www.dafont.com for best optical results.
If you have further questions - please contact me.
Leander Tension Type Font License v1.00
This license can also be found at this permalink: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/leander
By downloading and/or installing a Tension Type Free Font you agree to this licence:
This Tension Type Free Font is free to use in any and all of your personal and commercial work.
A donation is much appreciated, but not necessary (donations may be done through PayPal to: firstname.lastname@example.org). No donation is too small.
You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of a Tension Type Free Font.
Reproduction and Distribution. You may reproduce and distribute an unlimited number of copies of a Tension Type Free Font; provided that each copy shall be a true and complete copy, including all copyright and trademark notices (if applicable), and shall be accompanied by a copy of this text file. Copies of the Font may not be distributed for profit either on a standalone basis or included as part of your own product unless by prior permission of Tension Type.
You may not rename, edit or create any derivative works from a Tension Type Free Font, other than subsetting when embedding them in documents unless you have permission from Tension Type.
Embedding a Tension Type Free Font in a PDF document and web pages is allowed.
Michael Tension and Tension Type are not responsible for any damage resulting from the use of this Tension Type Free Font.
Any questions, or if you wish to share your designs, please contact Michael Tension: email@example.com
Thanks a ton, Michael Tension
Permian Free Font License English v1.00
This license can also be found at this permalink: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/permian-slab
FREE FONT LICENSING AGREEMENT for the fonts with Original Name: Permian Typeface
GRANT OF LICENSE Ilya Ruderman grants you the right to use and unmodified copies of the fonts by any means, including placing on Web servers for free downloading, embedding in documents and Web pages, bundling with commercial and non commercial products, if it does not conflict with the conditions listed below:
- You may bundle the font with commercial software, but you may not sell the fonts by itself. They are free.
- You may distribute the fonts in unmodified version only together with this Licensing Agreement. You have no right to modify the text of Licensing Agreement. It can be placed in a separate text file or inserted into the font file, but it must be easily viewed by users.
- You may not distribute modified version of the font under the Original name or combination of Original name with any other words without explicit written permission from Ilya Ruderman.
TERMINATION & TERRITORY This license has no limits on time and territory, but it becomes null and void if any of the above conditions are not met.
DISCLAIMER THE FONT SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT, PATENT, TRADEMARK, OR OTHER RIGHT. IN NO EVENT SHALL ILYA RUDERMAN BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE FONT SOFTWARE OR FROM OTHER DEALINGS IN THE FONT SOFTWARE.
LM Roman GUST e-foundry License v1.00
This license can also be found at this permalink: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/Latin-Modern-Roman
This is a preliminary version (2006-09-30), barring acceptance from the LaTeX Project Team and other feedback, of the GUST Font License. (GUST is the Polish TeX Users Group, http://www.gust.org.pl)
For the most recent version of this license see http://www.gust.org.pl/fonts/licenses/GUST-FONT-LICENSE.txt or http://tug.org/fonts/licenses/GUST-FONT-LICENSE.txt
This work may be distributed and/or modified under the conditions of the LaTeX Project Public License, either version 1.3c of this license or (at your option) any later version.
Please also observe the following clause: 1) it is requested, but not legally required, that derived works be distributed only after changing the names of the fonts comprising this work and given in an accompanying “manifest”, and that the files comprising the Work, as listed in the manifest, also be given new names. Any exceptions to this request are also given in the manifest. We recommend the manifest be given in a separate file named MANIFEST..txt, where is some unique identification of the font family. If a separate “readme” file accompanies the Work, we recommend a name of the form README.txt.
The latest version of the LaTeX Project Public License is in http://www.latex-project.org/lppl.txt and version 1.3c or later is part of all distributions of LaTeX version 2006/05/20 or later.
Heavyweight - This typographic product and its digital files are (c)2001 Nerfect Type Laboratories
USE OF NERFECT.COM “FREE FONTS” IN COMMERCIAL DESIGN WORK
Effective immediately and regardless to what it may read in the “Read Me” files that come with the fonts users can download from Nerfect.com, no special usage license must be purchased when using these “free fonts” in commercial design work. The designer of these typefaces, Mr. Walters openly encourages people to use the fonts he distributes on Nerfect.com. However, we hope you good people observe the following points:
1. Many of the “free fonts” include amusing dingbats. If not originally drawn by Mr. Walters, many of these dingbats have been scavenged from a variety of sources and then altered by the designer. Because no certain guarantee can be made that the original creators of these scavenged works agree with this application of their material, and frankly, because many of these images (due to the process of converting them into the font format) look like garbage when blown up to larger scales, we kindly request that you do not use these dingbats (original or scavenged) as logos for commercial enterprises.
2. If you are using these “free fonts” for commercial reasons, especially for a large corporation, we here at Nerfect.com kindly request that you purchase something from our delightful Garage Sale section. Yes, we distribute these fonts free-of-charge, but wouldn’t it be nice to thank Mr. Walters in some little way, especially if the use of his fonts really “wowed” your newest client? By purchasing some buttons or stickers (which you can totally write off on your taxes or expense to your company) you’ll make things “cool” between Nerfect.com, Mr. Walters and you.